Managing overwhelm and the expectations of our life
Time & Location
About the Event
What is an intentional life?
In this first group coaching session, we are focusing on what is important to how we are living within the core values of intention.
What does this mean?
Below is a list of areas explored within these group coaching sessions..
- Letting go of a fixed set of rules, freeing yourself from society's expectations.
- Defining what your preferences should be
- Managing boundaries with others
- Prioritise taking time out to keep balanced
- Heal from overwhelm and strong emotions
- Conversations with people that offer a safe holding space
- Positivity as an approach
- Depth of insight into our inner world depth of processing
- Develop a deeper sense of belonging and what is important to you
Working within the fields of mindfulness, life coaching, and positive psychology, we wish to accompany you on this exploratory journey to discover what matters to you in this life.
"Celebrating your uniqueness"
Delivered by Roger Hunt from Alder Tree Mindfulness and coaching, qualified life coach, and mindfulness teacher.
Caroline Anthony from Coaching from the croft, qualified life coach and coaching supervisor.
- Group life coaching£25£250£0